BOSSAR Horizontal form-fill-seal machines for pouches and sachets
Bossar B-Series Intermittent form-fill-seal machines for pouches and sachets
Bossar B-Series machines are intermittent operation, horizontal form-fill-seal machines for packaging products in pouches and sachets. This FFS equipment manufactures pouches with 3- or 4-sided seals. A wide range of options for format sizes, closures and caps make this an extremely versatile machine.
Bossar’s B-Series machines handle dry or powdered products, liquids, solids and viscous products across many industry applications including:
- Food and beverages
- Chemicals and household goods
- Cosmetics and personal care items
- Chemicals for industry, oils and lubricants
Product applications can range from very small wet wipes sachets or single dose samples to large sachets or pouch packs for shredded cheese etc.
Pouch and sachet types include:
- Flat pouches
- Stand-up pouches
- Shaped pouches
- String pouches
- Partially shaped pouches
- Flat sachets
- Twin sachets
- Flexible format sizes for small to medium pouch sizes.
- Simplex and duplex versions.
- Easy operation.
- Wide variety of possible bag formats