ANRITSU SSV-F Economy checkweighers for food and pharma
Versatile and reliable checkweighers for in-line food and pharmaceutical product inspection.
Anritsu SSV-f checkweighers are simple to operate, reliable and make an excellent choice for most food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Production lines for small to large packs.
- A wide variety of package types: bags, trays, cartons, jars, cans, and bottles.
- Product weight ranges: 6 - 600g, 12g - 3kg, 60g - 6kg, 60g - 15kg, 60g - 25kg.
- Single, dual or multi-lane applications.
- Classification or grading applications.
- Available in combinations with metal detection or x-ray inspection units.
Anritsu has a wide range of standard, off-the-shelf checkweighing models, ready to install to get your production line going faster.
Meets regulatory requirements
Checkweighing machines inspect 100% of products on a manufacturing line. They are essential quality assurance equipment which ensures that manufacturers meet regulatory weight requirements (such as the Average Quantity System (AQS) ) and to prevent unnecessary giveaway:
- Weighs package contents to check the nominal product weight is within prescribed limits;
- Rejects non-compliant packs;
- If the checked weights are underweight or overweight, the system feeds the data back to the packaging process so that adjustments are made to correct the fill weights.
- Records 100% of the production data for quality assurance and traceability.
Cost savings through QA process monitoring
Checkweighing also provides savings by preventing unnecessary giveaway and monitoring production efficiencies:
- Prevents underweight products being shipped or products with missing components.
- Monitors line abnormalities by raising alarms for excessive overweights.
- Reduces wastage through trend control of the filling machine.
KEY CHECKWEIGHER FEATURES
The SSV-f checkweigher series uses a highly versatile load cell to weigh packs.
- Accuracy from ±0.2g at 3?.
- Scale interval from 0.2g.
Proven, reliable productivity
Almost 100,000 Anritsu checkweighers have been installed worldwide. Anritsu checkweighers are known for their durability and consistent performance.
- Anritsu’s ‘Smart Measurement Function’ (SMF) technology prevents unnecessary rejection due to double product errors, improving productivity.
- Speeds up to 400 products/min, depending on the application.
- Reliable modular system design with superior documentation.
- Optional quality control functions, rejection options and reporting.
- Compact footprint to fit into tight areas.
Quality control function options
- Trend control.
- Net weight function.
- Dividing function.
- Mean value alarms.
- Barcode validation.
- Track and trace.
- AQS monitoring.
- 100% recording and traceability.
- Remote monitoring of multiple lines using Anritsu QUICCA software.
Multiple rejection options to suit a variety of products and applications:
- Flipper style diverters.
- Mechanical or air blast pushers.
- Dropdown or flip-up conveyors.
- Channelisers and product carriers.
- Grading conveyors.
Together with a range of optional reject integrity functions such as:
- Product reject confirmation.
- Reject device actuation check.
- Air pressure check.
- Excess reject alarms.
- Reject bin full.
- Lockable reject bins.
For pharmaceutical applications, the following documents can be supplied:
- Validation support documents.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Document management ledgers.
- Easy system navigation via an 8.5” colour LCD touchscreen with six display modes.
- Smart guide with step-by-step setup procedures.
- Full statistics capability.
- Daily e-report collection. All data saved locally.
- Data export via e-report eliminates manual data collection.
- Optional printer.
- USB port and LAN as standard with optional WiFi.
- Compatible with Anritsu QUICCA quality management software.
- Integrated metal detector.
- Optional line heights from 300mm.
- Data printer.
- Product guides.
- Windshield (full cover; top; protector).
Other optional features