Pratica High Speed Oven Model Copa Express
The Copa Express ovens are the most compact ovens in the Pratica range making them ideal for installations where you need all the features packed in a small footprint. Pratica high-speed ovens use a programmed, multi-step combination of microwaves, variable speed top air impingement and lower infra-red elements to deliver the best possible cook in the fastest possible time.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to navigate colour touch screen controller with icon-based menu structure
- Each product program gives the perfect multi-stage cooking cycle to best suit the particular product
- Integrated catalytic converter removes fats and grease from the circulating air and means the oven does not need to be installed under an extraction canopy
- The catalytic converter is easily removable by the operator from within the oven chamber for periodic cleaning to ensure the cooking results are kept consistent (other brands require a service technician to access this part)
- Front sliding air filter gives easy access for maintenance
- Programs are transferrable between ovens via USB interface
- Available colours: black, orange or all stainless
- Models available with single or dual magnetrons
- Models available in single-phase or three-phase power
Prática is a foodservice equipment manufacturer with a mission to deliver quality and productivity to the foodservice market with their high-performance ovens. See J.L.Lennards Prática range of products here.
Ovens include a loading/unloading paddle, double-sided grill tray (flat/ribbed), flexible baking basket, start-up cleaning chemical pack and USB memory stick.
Manufacture Model/s #: Copa Express