ANRITSU SSV-H High-accuracy checkweighers for food & pharmaceuticals
pCheckweighers ideal for high-speed applications where accuracy is importantp
Anritsu SSV-h checkweighers are reliable, high-performance quality assurance systems for high-speed food and pharmaceutical production lines.
High-value product and high accuracy applications
These SSV-h weighing systems are ideal for:
- Pharmaceutical production lines.
- Small to large retail packs where accuracy is important.
- A wide variety of package types: bags, trays, cartons, jars, cans, and bottles.
- High-speed applications up to 600 packs/min.
- High-value products where accurate feedback to fillers is crucial.
- Product weight ranges: 0.4 - 100g, 1.2 - 600g, 6 - 3000g.
- Single, dual or multi-lane applications.
- Classification or grading applications.
- Available in combinations with metal detection or x-ray units.
Meet regulatory requirements
Checkweighing machines inspect 100% of products on a manufacturing line. They are essential quality assurance equipment which ensures that manufacturers meet regulatory weight requirements (such as the Average Quantity System (AQS) ) and to prevent unnecessary giveaway:
- Weighs package contents to check the nominal product weight is within prescribed limits;
- Rejects non-compliant packs;
- If the weights are underweight or overweight, the system feeds the data back to the packaging process so that adjustments are made to correct the fill weights.
- Records 100% of the production data for quality assurance and traceability.
Cost savings through process monitoring
Checkweighing also provides savings by preventing unnecessary giveaway and monitoring production efficiencies:
- Prevents underweight products being shipped or products with missing components.
- Monitors line abnormalities by raising alarms for excessive overweights.
- Reduces wastage through trend control of the filling machine.
KEY CHECKWEIGHER FEATURES
The SSV-h series checkweigher is equipped with a high-performance force balance weigh cell to ensure your product consistently meets legal requirements.
- Speeds up to 600 ppm.
- Accuracy to ±0.01g.
- Scale interval to 0.001g where applicable.
Quality control function options
- Trend control.
- Net weight function.
- Dividing function.
- Mean value alarms.
- Barcode validation.
- Track and trace.
- AQS monitoring.
- 100% recording and traceability.
- LAN, Printer, USB data portability.
- Remote monitoring of multiple lines using QUICCA.
Proven, reliable productivity
Almost 100,000 Anritsu checkweighers have been installed worldwide. Anritsu checkweighers are known for their durability and consistent performance.
- Anritsu’s Smart Measurement Function (SMF) technology prevents unnecessary rejection due to double product errors, improving productivity.
- Reliable modular system design.
- Superior documentation.
- Optional quality control functions, rejection options and reporting.
- Compact footprint to fit into tight areas.
- Variety of reject systems to suit the product.
A wide variety of rejection options are available to suit all products and applications:
- Flipper style diverters.
- High-speed air diverters.
- Drop-down or flip-up conveyors.
- Channelisers and product carriers.
Together with a range of optional reject integrity functions such as:
- Product reject confirmation.
- Reject device actuation check.
- Air pressure check.
- Excess rejects alarms.
- Reject bin full.
- Lockable reject bins.
For pharmaceutical applications, the following documents can be provided:
- Validation support documents.
- Standard Operating Procedures SOP.
- Document management ledgers.
- Easy-to-follow system navigation via an 8.5” colour LCD touchscreen.
- Operator-intuitive interface.
- Step by step setup procedures.
Fast, easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tool-free belt removal.
- Open frame construction.
Other optional features
- Integrated metal detector.
- Line heights from 300mm.
- Data printer.
- Product guides.
- Windshield (full cover, top; protector).