XLT Conveyor Impingement Oven Model 2336
The XLT 2336 Oven, which is one of XLT's most versatile oven models to date, is a perfect solution for small-to-medium sized kitchens. Combining precision with efficiency, the XLT 2336 allows your business to produce consistently baked products day in and day out. Pair this model with the XLT Radiant Grill to maximize your menu versatility.
Features and Benefits:
- 23" wide conveyer belt and 36" long cook chamber
- Approx capacity of 63 x 12" pizzas per hour
- Radiant grill plates instead of air impingement fingers
- Heavy-duty chain drive
- All panels including internal oven chamber manufactured in high grade 304 stainless steel for longevity, easy cleaning and rust resistance
- simple set digital controller for belt speed and temperature settings with 12 programmable settings available
- Control box cooling fan with easily removable/washable air filter to keep components cool and clean
- Electronic components protected by externally located circuit breakers
- Industries best 5-year parts and labour warranty
- Gas or electric models available
- Can be stacked up to 3 ovens high
- Available with split belts
- Custom coloured 'cool skin' doors can be ordered on request
XLT is known around the world as the gold standard in commercial conveyor ovens, radiant ovens and hoods. Supplying many of the world’s largest pizza chains with XLT's reputation for reliability, bake performance and a world-class leading 5-year parts & labour warranty makes it the only choice for your business. See our full XLT oven and hood range, click here.
Includes stainless steel stand with castors, includes quick disconnect gas hose and fittings, built tough in the USA.
Model/s #: 2336, 2336-1G, 2336-1E, 2336-2G, 2336-2E, 2336-3G, 2336-3E