PACKLINE Tub, pot and cup fillers
PACKLINE Tub pot and cup filling sealing and lidding machines
Exceptional flexibility for filling either single products or multi-component products simultaneously. Each Packline machine is designed according to the product, the container and the seal type required, including:
- Pre-cut foils Membrane cut direct from a roll
- With or without additional plastic lid
Packline automatic tub and cup filling equipment handles a variety of liquids, pastes as well as dry, granulated and powdered products. They handle single products or multi-component mixes.
Examples of multi-component products include:
- Dairy products
- Hummus, dips, dressings
- Seafood cocktails
- Sweet desserts, spiral syrups, flavoured toppings
- Dry soups
- Frozen dishes
- Airline catering
Packline customises the filling heads on each machine to suit the type and viscosity of your product, for example:
|Type of Product||Most Suitable Filler|
|Liquid and pastes||Mechanical or pneumatic piston fillers|
|Solids||Volumetric fillers or scale fillers|
|Herbs, spices and toppings||Sprinkle fillers|
Where multiple components make up a product, each with different characteristics, different fillers can be provided for each component.
Automatic tub filling machines
Machines for filling multiple products simultaneously include:
Packline PXG – Up to 3 product components
- Easily adjustable change parts to fit different container shapes and sizes.
- 1, 2 or 4 lanes with outputs of 30-100 cups per minute.
- Optional extension for additional fillers or non-standard container.
Packline PXM – Up to 8 product components
- Up to 6 lanes with outputs of up to 300 cups per minute.
- Optional stations for labelling and coding.
Semi-automatic tub sealing machines
Packline PAO Sealers for plastic membranes cut from the roll
- Semi-automatic models up to 12 cycles per min.
- Film is automatically advanced and the waste is rewound.
- Optional film marking detection.
Packline PLB, POB Table-top sealers for pre-cut aluminium foil lids
Semi-automatic, low maintenance sealers ideal for one operator or small volume production.
These fillers handle a variety of cup sizes so they are also perfect for R&D testing of new products. This range features rotary platform, heat press, thermostat and timer.
Key features of Packline tub and cup filling machines
- High quality welded seals.
- Stainless steel product contact parts.
- Machine construction uses stainless steel, anodized aluminium and plastics to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials.
- Optional CIP cleaning system on automatic machines.
- PLC control systems on automatic machines.
- Easy changeover for different container sizes.
- Safety guarding to Australian Standards.
- Discharging conveyer on automated filling machines.